USAStrawPolls.com: Straw Polls
Bush Approval Ratings
John McCain is More Electable than Rudy Giuliani
John McCain is struggling in his quest for the Republican nomination but the latest Survey USA polls show that he is in a much better position in a general election against either Clinton or Obama.
- Giuliani is 5% behind Clinton, McCain is 1% ahead.
- Giuliani is 8% ahead of Obama but McCain is 15% ahead.
- Giuliani is 6% behind Clinton but McCain is only 2% behind.
- Giuliani is 7% behind Clinton but McCain is only 2% behind.
- Obama is 5% ahead of Giuliani but lags behind McCain by 4%.
- Giuliani is 6% behind Clinton but McCain is only 3% behind.
- Against Obama, Giuliani is in a dead heat but McCain leads him by 3%.
- Giuliani is in a tie with Clinton but McCain is 9% ahead.
- Giuliani is 4% ahead of Obama but McCain is 10% ahead.
- Giuliani is 1% behind Clinton while McCain is 3% ahead.
- Giuliani is 11% behind Obama but no worries with McCain as he is in a dead heat.
Browse Our Latest Polls